One year ago today, a group of food and prettiness-loving ladies launched a blog. That blog was Domestic Sluttery.
Yes indeed, crack open the bubbly, put your party hats on and celebrate with us. It's our birthday! Yay! We've had the best year, and we're so pleased you've all joined us in having so much fun. We've had an awesome shopping event (expect another one very soon), some fabulous competitions (and one more later on too) and we've had some great trips away as well. And then there was the Habitat promotion and our recent Mother's day posts where we let our mums take over the site. All so much fun. And we've got much more planned too.
I asked some of the girls about their favourite posts over this last 12 months:
- Gemma is still loving the cheesecake brownies. Which means I don't have to make them myself. Fab.
- Jane is definitely a fan of the loo library.
- Alex S had been looking for Tim Walker's prints for aaaaaages, so was super happy when we covered those. First piece of sluttery she ever bought too.
- Alex E got excited about tea jewellery.
- Gail had a great time interviewing the Honorary Slut Gisele Scanlon.
- Frances loves all the Shops in the Spotlight, especially the fabulous retro stationery from Present and Correct.
- Miss Cay swooned over the Darth Vader Winestopper
- And me? My favourite post has to be the Yeondoo Jung post. Oh, and the glow in the dark jelly.
- You all liked the world's first see-through toaster.
- And you want to get that sexy boudoir feel on a budget.
- Whilst eating banoffee pie.
- None of you know what to do with green tomatoes.
- So instead you're all looking for cupcake carriers to keep your baked goods safe.
Now what what exciting things shall we do to make our next year even better? We'll have a bit of a think while we get ourselves a glass of something bubbly.
Flickr image from Mykl Roventine's photostream.