Spicy baked chicken wings (serves four as a side dish)
- 12 chicken wings
- 1 tablespoon seasame oil
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- juice of half a lime
- 1 teaspoon chilli seeds (I used Very Lazy Chilli, one of my favourite things in the entire world)
- Chilli powder
- Salt and pepper
- Preheat the oven to 150 degrees/ gas mark 3
- Trim the chicken wings if they need it.
- Mix the wings in a baking tray with all of the other ingredients, making sure they're all properly coated in the mixture.
- Ensure they're skin-side up and pop in the oven for about 40 minutes. When they come out they should be all golden and crispy.