Veggie Thai Burgers (makes 4 small patties)
You will need:
- 1 tin green lentils, drained (or 350g dried green lentils, cooked)
- 1 tbsp Thai curry paste
- 1 garlic clove, crushed
- 4 spring onions, white part chopped
- 1/2 chilli, chopped
- Salt and pepper
- 1 egg, beaten
- Put all the ingredients except the egg into a bowl and squish them together with your hands. Gradually add the egg until it starts to come together.
- Shape into patties and put into the fridge to firm up for half an hour.
- Heat a little oil in a frying pan over a medium heat. Fry each patty for 3-4 minutes on each side until cooked through. Serve in a lightly toasted bun.