OH. No. It's just that the shops couldn't wait to hang up their 2014 calendars, and now they're confused about what month it is. But that's good news for us, because PRE-CHRISTMAS BARGAINS. Also, you can still get stuff delivered in time for the big day. I have made a handy list of dates and times. It's my Christmas present to you.
|Pop Boutique swing dress, £15 (was £30), ASOS|
Well now, someone's looking as cute as button. I love this Pop Boutique dress from ASOS, and now it's just £15! Don't wear it to a restaurant, otherwise people (cc: Mama B) will keep mistaking you for the waitress. Unless you are the waitress, in which case, EXCELLENT choice.
|Cutwork dress, £40 (was £65), Warehouse|
There's something bat-like/caped crusader-esque about this cutwork dress that makes me ADORE it. PAGING DC COMICS: I'm ready for my close up now. Come along. I'm waiting for your call.
|Creature Feature top, £22.95 (was £34), Anthropologie|
OWLS! Exceedingly grumpy owls at that. There are buttons all the way down the back of this Creature Feature tee from Anthropologie, which is an added bonus. They describe it as a "delightful conversational top", so you'll be able to have a nice long chat with the owls, too. How charming.
|NW3 owl tee, £19 (was £29), Hobbs|
ANOTHER OWL! He's less grumpy, but a bit perplexed at having found himself on a Hobbs NW3 tee. Validate his existence by buying it immediately. Twit-twoo, etc.
|Jennifer Loiselle blue Solaris earrings, £56 (was £80), Boticca|
The Boticca winter sale has arrived, with up to 70% off some incredibly lovely jewellery. These Jennifer Loiselle Solaris earrings are my faves. As a Christmas present, Boticca is offering FREE worldwide delivery from 3pm on Christmas Day, right through to 3pm on December 28th. I can't think of a better reason to switch off the Queen's speech and go shopping instead. Sorry Ma'am.
|Champagne necklace, £28 (was £35), Tatty Devine|
Cheers! Tatty Devine has 20% off their Christmas jewellery at the mo, including this cutesome little shiny champagne glass. Bubbly is for life, kids, not just for Christmas. INVEST. Then ingest. (Not the necklace. You're not some strange Britain's Got Talent act.)
|Lola Ramona clogs, £50 (was £100), Office|
You know I like a clompy shoe, and these clogs by Lola Ramona are ticking all my stomp 'n' clomp boxes by being cute-yet-orthopaedic. It's the loveheart what does it for me. Note too, please, the metal kicking apparatus at the front. Very useful.
|Juniper heels in teal, £38.40 (was £48), Topshop|
Sian loves these shoes. Kat loves these shoes. Commenter Allie has them and loves them. I think it's safe to say that we're all fans of Topshop's Juniper heels, never more so than when they've got almost a tenner off in the sale! There are five colourways, and I love them all.
Wow. That was a lot of love right there.
LAST-MINUTE CHRISTMAS DELIVERY DATES
I read all those tedious shouty emails from shops so that you didn't have to.
- Amazon - today's the last day for first class delivery. Order by 11am on December 23rd for one-day or express delivery. Those of you in major British cities can order up until 9.30am on Christmas Eve for evening delivery that day. And don't forget - gift certificates are available on Christmas Day, if you're really disorganised.
- Anthropologie - get your orders in by noon on December 23rd for express delivery.
- ASOS - order by 9pm on December 23rd for next day delivery, or by 11.59pm that day for evening next day delivery.
- Boots - next day delivery is an option up to 2pm on December 22nd, and Christmas Eve store collections can be arranged until 2pm on December 23rd.
- Cath Kidston - order today for guaranteed delivery by Christmas Eve.
- Currys - orders of small electricals placed by 5pm on December 23rd will arrive by Christmas. Large kitchen items can be ordered up until 8pm on December 23rd for FREE next day delivery. Presumably this will be of comfort to anyone whose fridge packs up on Monday. Or those of you who have a sudden urge to gift your mothers a washing machine.
- Debenhams - order by 2pm on December 23rd for next day delivery. Hampers, wine and anything personalised should be ordered by midnight tonight.
- Fortnum & Mason - orders placed by noon on December 23rd are eligible for next day delivery, or can be collected in store on Christmas Eve.
- Hobbs - next day delivery is free at the moment, and orders will arrive before Christmas if you get them in by noon on December 23rd. Check your postcode is eligible, though - much of Scotland is excluded from this service.
- Hotel Chocolat - scoff all of the chocolate on Christmas Day by ordering by 6pm on December 23rd.
- House of Fraser - order by 7pm on December 22nd for delivery by Christmas Eve. Buy + Collect is available right up until 10pm on December 23rd, for pick-up in store after noon on Christmas Eve.
- Interflora - orders received by 11am on Christmas Eve will arrive that day.
- John Lewis - Click & Collect and next day delivery are available up until 7pm on December 22nd. Unless you're a hare or a bear, in which case, the John Lewis skeleton key is yours and you can help yourself to anything you like on Christmas morning.
- M&S - you can still order items to be collected in store until 11.59pm tonight.
- Monsoon & Accessorize - order today for Saturday delivery, and by December 23rd for next day delivery.
- Oasis - order today for Saturday delivery, by December 22nd for nominated day delivery, and by 6pm on December 23rd for next day delivery.
- Schuh - need new party shoes? Order by 10pm on December 23rd for next day delivery, or - depending on where you live - by 1pm on Christmas Eve for a Shutl delivery by 5pm that afternoon. WOWZERS.
- Tatty Devine - December 22nd is that last ordering day for priority delivery.
- Topshop - for collect in store, order by midnight on December 21st. Express delivery is available until midnight on December 22nd, and it's £3.
- Urban Outfitters - you only have until 2pm today to order! Express delivery is £1 until then.
- Warehouse - order by 3pm today for delivery tomorrow, and by 4pm on December 23rd for next day delivery. If you're in an eligible city, order by noon on Christmas Eve to get a Shutl delivery by 8pm that night. YES REALLY. Be sure to offer the courier a mince pie.
I'll be back in 2014, lovely Spyettes, when the New Year sales will be in even fuller swing. Merry Christmas, ya filthy animals!