These cranberry and chilli pigs in blankets take minutes to make and they'll be gone in seconds. They're tasty cold but definitely better warm. Prep them in advance and then put them in the oven when your guests arrive.
Cranberry and Chilli Pigs in Blankets (makes 8)
- 8 chipolata sausages (extensive pigs in blankets research shows Morrisons have the tastiest)
- 3 tbsp cranberry jelly
- 4 rashers of bacon, sliced in half length ways
- Red chilli flakes
- Olive oil
- Preheat the oven to 180 degrees/gas mark 4.
- Wrap each sausage in the piece of bacon.
- Place the pigs in blankets in a baking tray and smear with cranberry jelly.
- Drizzle with oil and sprinkle liberally with chilli flakes.
- Pop in the oven for around 15 minutes until they're golden and sticky.
- Devour in as many minutes as it took to make them.