- The Tatty Devine fox jewellery competition closes at midday UK time on Monday 17th December, 2018.
- No purchase is necessary.
- Postage for the competition prize is available everywhere across Europe.
- Family members, including long-lost distant third cousins by marriage, of the Domestic Sluttery team are not eligible to enter.
- There is a total of one (1) prize, consisting of either a fox necklace or fox brooch – the final choice is made by the winner. There is no cash alternative.
- Only one email entry per person. Further entries will be disqualified.
- The winner will be chosen at random from all eligible entries, and the Domestic Sluttery editors’ decision is final.
- Late entries will be disqualified.
- The winner will be contacted on Monday 17th December, 2018. If the winner does not contact us within 48 hours the prize will be offered to another entrant.